Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showcase 2018- Category Viewing & Final Check

Category Viewing details & Final Check for entrants

Thanks to all who sent in entries – there are some cracking shots !

I will post thumbnails with their titles in 9 separate postings below. Brian is posting these in glorious 1024 size on his website so I will add the link to these when I have them

Please note what you are see directly on the forum will just be a 250pxl thumbnail so that you have the entries with their titles all together. Clicking on a thumbnail will achieve nothing…….!

Those who entered have 2 days -until Wednesday 16th January midnight - to check that their entry is titled correctly and in the correct category. Please let me know soonest if there are any problems.

Everyone else feel free to start browsing the pictures and deciding on what you think looks best in each category- but do not vote or post comment on the entries at this time.

Details on how to vote will appear when the polling booth is open, which (barring mishap) will be from Thursday 17th January
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Re: Showcase 2018- Category Viewing & Final Check

Links to Brian's website have now been attached to each category
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Re: Showcase 2018- Category Viewing & Final Check

Thank you Brian / Bo for taking this on. Glad to see it is in good hands. I definitely would not have had time as work has got me going here there and everywhere at the moment.

Cheers and well done.

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Andy
      Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
      EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
      [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

Working...
      X