Final Checks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Checks

Sometimes you get lucky, I only looked out the window to see if the other engine that was in a siding had left.... and saw this, hope it works for you as it does for me.

Final Checks by Tony Taylor, on Flickr
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Re: Final Checks

Good atmospheric image. Possibly worth considering a crop in from the right though?

John

Comment

Like that Tony, brings back memories of waiting around at night on cold wet railway stations
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Heard about men like you Trev, hanging around railway stations ��. I like the atmosphere of this shot Tony.

Comment

It does indeed work for me.

Could maybe take a wee bit of the right but not much otherwise the sense of looking out the carriage window could be lost...
          Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

That shot would be quite average without the figure. It makes the shot so well done on your timing.
            Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              Heard about men like you Trev, hanging around railway stations ��. I like the atmosphere of this shot Tony.
              Many a cold miserable night I spent on Salisbury Station way back in the 60's I used to travel between Exeter, Hereford and Poole. It was OK if they had left the Ladies waiting room unlocked, the heating was alway on in there.
              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
              X