Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne

Hi!

I'm a wedding photographer based in the North East of England. I'm currently using a Canon 5D ii but considering getting a Fuji XT-3 for better AF and lowlight, not to mention the noise!If anyone else has made a similar transition I'd love to hear from you. I'm still in two minds

Many thanks

Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne

Hello and welcome to the EOS Forum.

I would suspect that as a wedding photographer, you are well into the groove with your 5D and you don't even have to think about settings, it all comes as second nature. How long would it take to get to that level of proficiency with a different manufacturer? Also, you already have the right lenses to achieve what you need.

So, reading between the lines, you are happy with the body, with the exception of AF and you want some improvements in high ISO noise reduction ............ sounds like you need to upgrade to a 5D MKIV. Solve all of your problems and provide some extra quality improvements as well.
    Colin

Comment

Re: Hello from Newcastle upon Tyne

My Canon 1d is excellent in low light, maybe a tad heavier, but I have never used a flash with this body and get some great results. Canon make some great fast lenses at f1.2 upwards, don't know if Fuji do?
      Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Working...
      X