New camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New camera

You all may know about this, I wasn't aware of it, is there a big advantage to going mirrorless then?
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Re: New camera

Size, weight and simplicity.. without a mirror your limitations on shutter rate are negated as you do not have to wait for the mirror to cycle, it also cancels out vibration and noise issues from that too.

Reading there is rumours of a pro version too along the lines of a 1DX11

You can get instantly notified when Canon EOS R Pro is Available for Pre-order ! Enter Your Email: *Please also check your spam folder if you don’t get the confirmation mail. Canon EOS R Pro is an upcoming Canon full frame mirrorless camera that features & specs above current EOS R. This camera could be refer to upcoming Canon EOS R5.

Plus they are adding IBIS

Canon officially joined the full-frame mirrorless camera wars back in September with its new EOS R, but one of the glaring omissions from the features
    Last edited by TonyT; 14-02-2019, 12:28.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Re: New camera

I quite like the new RP model, small, light, full frame, mirrorless, sensible price....the downsides being low frames per second, single memory card................my5D4 and 200D kit is definitely looking a bit old tech now (but still wonderful!)
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
      X