Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Coventry Cathedral ruins - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coventry Cathedral ruins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coventry Cathedral ruins

Had a few hours in Coventry on Tuesday,lots of shots to get through but here's just one..perhaps the arches on the right could do with a touch of sharpening?
    IMG_0038 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Re: Coventry Cathedral ruins

A nicely composed shot. I’ve never been but it looks like a site with lots of opportunity.
    I had a look on Flickr (because images often look better) and noticed you used f13...was that really necessary to close the lens that much? Going beyond f11 diminishes quality. I hope you post more from the set.....
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks Brian,I can easily go back there and retake that shot,same view from the same spot.But it probably won't be until next month now.

Should I take them at say f8 and f11 this time?Also would any wider open help??

I'm still processing the others from the day,when I also visited the Transport Museum.
      Last edited by Guest; 22-02-2019, 00:15.

Comment

Roy,

The only time I move above F11 on Landscape is to create the star effect on lights during the evening or if I'm shooting waterfalls to slow the waterflow.

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom,I'm going back there tomorrow,re-creating the shot and also some different shots of the cathedral area.

I'll take some at f8 and some at f11,and other apertures when I'm standing closer to the buildings.
          Last edited by Guest; 26-02-2019, 08:38.

Comment

Working...
          X