Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Coventry revisited - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coventry revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coventry revisited

Thanks Brian

Comment

Update;I've sent the above image off to be printed at 10x15" in landscape format,my first ever to be printed!

I can get it framed locally and will be proud to have it on my wall.

Comment

I compared the two photos of your archways shot and they both exhibit the same issues. Softness on the periphery and barrel distortion. Odds are your issue is with the lens. I LOVE your second version of the second image! In the first, it exhibited barrel distortion. Your correction eliminated that and made it a VERY pleasing image indeed!
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/23748789@N02/

Comment

Thanks,for the archways shots,did you mean images 0148 and 0185-2?
          Last edited by Guest; 05-03-2019, 11:56.

Comment

Working...
          X