• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengal tabby mix

CC9J2443-Edit-2 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Bengal tabby mix

Another lovely shot Jeff - like it
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

I am not a cat lover, unless they are bigger than a Labrador, but this little cat is an absolute beauty, perfectly photographed. Lighting and exposure is spot on and shows her character of beauty with maybe just a hint of menace. I also like the placement within the frame - it ignores convention and adds a touch of tension to the shot, which is presumably where I get that slight hint of menace from.

Nicely done Jeff.
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
        Another lovely shot Jeff - like it
        Cheers Trev
        Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
          I am not a cat lover, unless they are bigger than a Labrador, but this little cat is an absolute beauty, perfectly photographed. Lighting and exposure is spot on and shows her character of beauty with maybe just a hint of menace. I also like the placement within the frame - it ignores convention and adds a touch of tension to the shot, which is presumably where I get that slight hint of menace from.

Nicely done Jeff.
          Thanks Colin,

I'm gradualy turning you into a cat appreciator
          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

One smart PC looking knowlegeable
            Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
              One smart PC looking knowlegeable
              Thanks Bo,

A wise head on young shoulders
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X