Au Naturel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Au Naturel

Another photo from a group studio night with Mark Coventry.
    The lovely Tori......Fully clothed I will add

Tori by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Au Naturel

I would be happy with that Jeff. Lovely pose with Mona Lisa smile, good lighting and placement to the right of the frame. Did it need the scalp? Not sure and as I don't have the full shot for comparison, I go with your judgement.
    Colin

Comment

A lovely shot...nice lighting...and soft glow to her skin. Not sure about the offset framing...but it makes me look into the shot more so I think it’s a positive.
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
        I would be happy with that Jeff. Lovely pose with Mona Lisa smile, good lighting and placement to the right of the frame. Did it need the scalp? Not sure and as I don't have the full shot for comparison, I go with your judgement.
        Cheers Colin,

I prefered the crop to the top over the non scalped version
        Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
          A lovely shot...nice lighting...and soft glow to her skin. Not sure about the offset framing...but it makes me look into the shot more so I think it’s a positive.

Thanks Brian,

I do like leaving space on one side or the other.

Probably from taking shots at the cat rescue and avoiding clutter in the frame.... has made me partial to this type of style
          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

lovely shot
            Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
            flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
              lovely shot
              Cheers Stan
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

A lovely natural portrait
                Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SpringfieldPhoto View Post
                  A lovely natural portrait
                  Many thanks Alan
                  Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X