RF35 Macro + rm14ef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF35 Macro + rm14ef

Just thought I would mention that the RM 14EF flash fits on the 35mm R macro lens withoug any problem or update/modification

It fits on using no adapter - same fitting as on the EF-S 60mm. The result is stunning!!

To think this is the cheapest lens for the R at the moment :-)

I wont claim that this is anything other than a happy snappy to show what can be easily down (took it at F4 for example)

9L3A1992.jpg
    Brian
    ef-r

Re: RF35 Macro + rm14ef

The new R and RF lenses appear impressive...I’m becoming very tempted to switch myself and looking forward to seeing them at the photography show. Thanks for posting this Brian.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
      The new R and RF lenses appear impressive...I’m becoming very tempted to switch myself and looking forward to seeing them at the photography show. Thanks for posting this Brian.
      I have the R for full frame and the M50 for 1.6 crop/faster frame rate pictures works very well.

I certainly fully recommend the R as the picture I get are better than the 1DX2 that I replaced.

Brian
      ef-r

Comment

How do. You like the RF 35: thinking on getting one

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
          How do. You like the RF 35: thinking on getting one

Tom
          The 35mm is a useful little lens!!

The benefit here is that it can be switched into a 50mm by changing to 1.6 mode. The picture quality is great and the f1.8 makes it easy to blur the background

The macro capability is the real extra bonus

Brian
          ef-r

Comment

Working...
          X