Aurora HDR 2018 - free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aurora HDR 2018 - free!

I hope I'm allowed to post this here as it relates to another Canon-centric magazine!

The latest issue of Ph*t*Pl*s includes a link to get Aurora HDR 2018 for free. I assume this is partly because it's no longer the latest version. As I've been tempted to at least trial Aurora for a while, but haven't got round to it yet, this is ideal. If I like it then I know I can buy it properly and get the latest version.

I've just downloaded & installed Aurora so just need to find some suitable images with which to have a play.
    Last edited by ctrollen; 21-03-2019, 17:49.
    Chris
    80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Re: Aurora HDR 2018 - free!

It works pretty well on single images but is better on multiple exposures. I had the Nik suite and didn't think the HDR on that was very good. Tigger used to say the Aurora one was better, so I eventually downloaded the trial version and I agree with him, it's much better.

John

Comment

I've been reasonably happy with the Nik plugins thus far but Aurora certainly looks easier to use (the Nik plugins don't scale well when using a high resolution screen so are difficult to use) and produces better results. I've only really tried applying presets on a few shots so far but looking good
      Chris
      80D - 10-18 IS STM - 15-85 IS USM - 55-250 IS STM - 50 f/1.8 STM - 100-400L IS II USM - 100 f/2.8L Macro - 1.4x III

Comment

That annoys me somewhat. I have purchased a copy of Aurora 2018 and now they are giving it away free....

Comment

Working...
        X