Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Nighthawk, Transport is sorted - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nighthawk, Transport is sorted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nighthawk, Transport is sorted

Roy, piccy taken today for you.... Roll on Cosford.

Audi TTS by Tony Taylor, on Flickr
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Re: Nighthawk, Transport is sorted

Nice but there could be a problem..at 6ft 5 I know I don't fit in Audi TTs..have tried before and lasted less than 5 minutes with my head on one side.
    Last edited by Guest; 25-03-2019, 12:49.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nighthawk View Post
      Nice but there could be a problem..at 6ft 5 I know I don't fit in Audi TTs..have tried before and lasted less than 5 minutes with my head on one side.
      Damn, was it a MK1 or MK2 you tried as the MK2 the seats are lower.
      Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

It was around 2005 I think

Comment

Just a suggestion; We could perhaps meet up on a Saturday or Sunday soonish to find out if I fit in the car or not?I'm not sure where you are in Leicester/shire,but I'm very close to the large Tesco on Narborough Road North if you know it,and could meet you briefly in the carpark?

Looking at Audis for 2005 they were a MK1 up to 2006.

Comment

I was going to suggest the very same, either that or i'll bring my saw ;)

Comment

Always good to have a plan B

When's good for you to meet,I can't do this Saturday,but any other apart from April 20th and May 4th would be ok..

Comment

I got a roof rack and two six foot planks you can borrow
                Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
                  I got a roof rack and two six foot planks you can borrow
                  Ever helpful Trev!

Comment

I was going to put roller skates on him Trev, then jam his hands in the boot lid, a good slam should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
                      I was going to put roller skates on him Trev, then jam his hands in the boot lid, a good slam should do it.
                      Always presuming of course that you can catch me..

Comment

there could be a problem..at 6ft 5 I know I don't fit in Audi TTs..
                        Best not try a Lotus Elise then.
                        Colin

Comment

Good advice!

Comment

Lovely looking car.

Tom

Comment

Tony;The Apache Attack Helicopter display are now confirmed for Cosford,so could we please arrange soon to see if I fit in your great looking car?

Comment

Working...
                              X