Easter Kittens a week on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter Kittens a week on

As promised this weeks update on the fur babies.

Managed to take images of all five today.

Pud Tats can now hear which means it is a little easier to get their attention

EY7P1397-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    EY7P1382-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    EY7P1377-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    EY7P1367 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    EY7P1365 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Easter Kittens a week on

I now want no 2 as well as no.1.......

Last one 5 the runt of the litter?

Seriously Jeff well done with these. Only 2 weeks old you’ve done well to get them alone and in cutie pie mode.
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Re: Easter Kittens a week on

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
      I now want no 2 as well as no.1.......

Last one 5 the runt of the litter?

Seriously Jeff well done with these. Only 2 weeks old you’ve done well to get them alone and in cutie pie mode.

Thanks Bo.

The one in my hand is slightly smaller as is the grey tabby. When Mum was having the babies there was a gap of around two hours between the first ones and the last ones out which are the smaller ones.

We have another Mum cat in with a litter of four as well. They are only two days old but doing well.
      I'll edit a few pictures of them and post them as well
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Working...
      X