Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi John, have just written out the upload from flickr instructions and followed them to the T. On getting back into EOS forum, went to the page and started a thread. All I got was a load of Flickr references. When trying the preview button up came the picture, Great, but when hitting the post button it came up with a message to load at least one Photo. Any ideas please.

Comment

Hi John, I have tried it again and there is 2 headings for paste so I tried the second one and it worked OK. Thanks for all your invaluable help. Fred.

Comment

ZZ01 SanFran Bridge

IMG_2571 size 2048.jpg
        ZZ02 Mayor of Ryolite
        IMG_2356 size 2048.jpg
        ZZ 03 SanFran Tram
        IMG_2520 size 2048.jpg

just testing my direct uploads ready for showcase entries ( these are not competition entries!!) 1 and 2 are small, 3 is medium size
        Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Why does this have to be so complex and annoying - to be fair I can't be bothered with all this. You do know it is the 21st Century now not the 1980s?

Comment

Hi all,
            I'm new here, so please forgive my ignorance, but for those of us with no Flickr account, is there another way to upload work here?
            I'm going to try to get a photo on the forum by attaching to this email now, just to see what happens.
            Thanks..
            Vanessa final lr.jpg

..Hmm.. seemed to work.. but not in the right place!
            EOS 5Ds, 16-35mm F2.8

And oh boy, it sure looks soft on here! What a pity.
            No point in continuing, I think.
            Last edited by StuartMichaels; 30-09-2021, 13:51.

Comment

Originally posted by StuartMichaels View Post
              Hi all,
              I'm new here, so please forgive my ignorance, but for those of us with no Flickr account, is there another way to upload work here?
              I'm going to try to get a photo on the forum by attaching to this email now, just to see what happens.
              Thanks..

And oh boy, it sure looks soft on here! What a pity.
              No point in continuing, I think.
              Unfortunately it's a long standing 'issue' on the forum, something to do with server space, and sadly the compression algorithm really doesn't treat the image at all well - not ideal on a photographic forum...

Even mangled by the software I still like the picture though.

Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Thank you, Mr Sid! Yep, I don't think it's uncommon on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                X