Is there a 90D in the horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a 90D in the horizon?

According to Canon Rumors, Canon has registered a new APS-C Camera that will be released in 2019: https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-re...slr-in-taiwan/

The believe that this new DSLR will be the replacement for the 80D & the 7DMKII

Tom

Re: Is there a 90D in the horizon?

32Mp, oh whoopee....

As far as I'm concerned I'd rather see fewer Mp and more ISO with less noise...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Promo Video Released: https://www.canonrumors.com/canon-eo...o-have-leaked/

Comment

Hmm, the one thing my wife missed when she went from the 7D to 80D was the AF point joystick. I definitely feel an upgrade coming on...
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

I waited and waited for this release so long that last month I went and brought a 2nd hand 7Dmkll to upgrade my 7D mkl , I wont be rushing out to buy this unless it has a very marked high iso improvement , which I doubt . The touch and swivel screen are nice additions along with 4K video , but I can live with out those . I wish I had brought the 7Dmkll along time ago as I am very pleased with it , and despite what a lot of reviews said , it really is a substantial upgrade to the mkl . Betting Canon missed out on a lot of potential sales keeping this release back so long .

Comment

Lots of info now, see my post today also in the Digital Cameras sub-forum.

Comment

Maybe when they get to the 100D I'll consider another upgrade. Oh. wait, no, they've used 100D already....

Wonder where they're going to go with the designation for the 90D replacement - if there ever is one, perhaps we'll all be forced to go mirrorless...
              Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

US Pricing for the 90D:

Comment

Now on Canon UK web page, and being advertised for pre-order on some dealer web-sites (WEX, LCE etc) body only £1,209.

I can see my savings account getting smaller...
                  John

70D, 30D, G1X Mk II, G12, EF-S 15-85, EF-S 18-55 STM, EF 40 STM, EF 50 II f 1.8, Sigma 10-20 f 4-5.6, Sigma 150-500 f 5-6.3, Sigma 1.4 EX DG Teleconverter, Tamron 90 f 2.8, Tamron 70-300 VC, Speedlite 270EX, 270EX MkII, 430EX III-RT, 550EX, 580EX, 600EX-RT and numerous bits and pieces.

Comment

Working...
                  X