Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cinque Terre

Originally posted by Swanny48 View Post
    I thought I'd already commented on this but obviously not. I know I say it pretty well every time on your images Richard but I've still no idea what makes me like a particular image over the others, I wonder if it's maybe my mood at the time and next week it would be a different choice. Anyway this week, it's no3 that I like above the others.

John
    Thank you John!
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Cinque Terre is so desperately photogenic that it's been done to death which make this refreshing take on the village so appealing. But is it something different? Well, not really as these are clearly in the impressionist style and Googling 'impressionist Cinque Terre' returns dozens of paintings. What they are, however, is the application of new technology to create something of timeless beauty and I like them all. I like them all a lot.

Cheers,
      John

Comment

Originally posted by ColytonJohn View Post
        Cinque Terre is so desperately photogenic that it's been done to death which make this refreshing take on the village so appealing. But is it something different? Well, not really as these are clearly in the impressionist style and Googling 'impressionist Cinque Terre' returns dozens of paintings. What they are, however, is the application of new technology to create something of timeless beauty and I like them all. I like them all a lot.

Cheers,
        John
        What a great summary! No - I don't claim to have invented impressionism! Someone else got there first! And I am delighted that you like them!

Comment

Sorry Richard, am late to the Party, I really like these and your 'style' of images, I think #1 has it for me but all excellent work

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by pelliott1954 View Post
            Sorry Richard, am late to the Party, I really like these and your 'style' of images, I think #1 has it for me but all excellent work

Paul
            Thanks Paul!

Comment

Working...
            X