EOS magazine advert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cinque Terre

Member*

Default Re: Cinque Terre

Like the work you're posting. These are really nice and 1st and 2nd are pick for me, if pushed I'd choose the first.
    Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Member*

Fabulous.
    Keep chucking the pebbles!
    Bob

EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, G12 Powershot, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Quote Originally Posted by El Sid View Post
    You're getting good at these...

Favourite has to be number two for me, the colours and the vibrancy cry out with mid-afternoon Mediterranean heat...
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by colin C View Post
    You are absolutely right and one of the reasons I enjoy your images.

Quote Originally Posted by antoeknee View Post
    Like the work you're posting. These are really nice and 1st and 2nd are pick for me, if pushed I'd choose the first.
    Thank you!
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Quote Originally Posted by bobowen View Post
    Fabulous.
    Keep chucking the pebbles!

Thanks Bob!

I thought I'd already commented on this but obviously not. I know I say it pretty well every time on your images Richard but I've still no idea what makes me like a particular image over the others, I wonder if it's maybe my mood at the time and next week it would be a different choice. Anyway this week, it's no3 that I like above the others.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny48 View Post
    I thought I'd already commented on this but obviously not. I know I say it pretty well every time on your images Richard but I've still no idea what makes me like a particular image over the others, I wonder if it's maybe my mood at the time and next week it would be a different choice. Anyway this week, it's no3 that I like above the others.

John
    Thank you John!

Member*

Cinque Terre is so desperately photogenic that it's been done to death which make this refreshing take on the village so appealing. But is it something different? Well, not really as these are clearly in the impressionist style and Googling 'impressionist Cinque Terre' returns dozens of paintings. What they are, however, is the application of new technology to create something of timeless beauty and I like them all. I like them all a lot.

Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by ColytonJohn View Post
    Cinque Terre is so desperately photogenic that it's been done to death which make this refreshing take on the village so appealing. But is it something different? Well, not really as these are clearly in the impressionist style and Googling 'impressionist Cinque Terre' returns dozens of paintings. What they are, however, is the application of new technology to create something of timeless beauty and I like them all. I like them all a lot.

Cheers,
    John
    What a great summary! No - I don't claim to have invented impressionism! Someone else got there first! And I am delighted that you like them!

Sorry Richard, am late to the Party, I really like these and your 'style' of images, I think #1 has it for me but all excellent work

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by pelliott1954 View Post
    Sorry Richard, am late to the Party, I really like these and your 'style' of images, I think #1 has it for me but all excellent work

Paul
    Thanks Paul!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12