X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which course would you do?

Which course would you do?

Centre of Excellence - Digital Photography Diploma Course £127

Become a pro in Digital Photography with this exciting Online Photography Course! We teach you all the technical skills required to capture the perfect picture!

Or

The Open University in partnership with The Royal Photographic Society - TG089 Digital Photography Course £200

This short course, developed and presented in partnership with The Royal Photographic Society (RPS), teaches you how to create and share digital photographs.

I am an amateur photographer and know the basic skills. I am looking for something to keep me and my mind busy.

Any advice would be handy thank you.
    Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Re: Which course would you do?

I did the OU course 11 years ago when i was new to photography and didnt even know what an aperture was and found it very helpful
    Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
    flickr

Comment

Centre of Excellence sounds a bit pretentious to me and I would have thought a combination of the Open University and the Royal Photographic Society would have a lot more credence.
      Colin

Comment

The first one appears to be endorsed by Ofqual according to their web site. Centre of excellence or ABC Awards doesn't come up on a quick search of the Ofqual website.....but it just might be hidden.......looks like a private organisation to me of unknown credibility.

I'd go for the one with RPS and OU associated, at least they represent content and not just an affiliation to a quango.

Good luck.
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thank you for your replies.

I will think about doing the OU course then.
          Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Working...
          X