Lightroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightroom

Can anyone please tell me where I can PURCHASE Lightroom software. I do not want a subscription but an outright purchase?

I have tried Amazon UK and Adobe Uk with no success.

I am running Windows 10 on a beefy laptop and have 2000+ images from my current holiday to organise.

Many thanks, Astolat

sent from my I Pad sitting on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana with a large cold beer in my hand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Lightroom

Don't think you can buy it now As of February 2019, Adobe stopped offering the standalone Lightroom 6 but you may still be able to find a copy to purchase on the internet
    Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Originally posted by 2Beers View Post
      Don't think you can buy it now As of February 2019, Adobe stopped offering the standalone Lightroom 6 but you may still be able to find a copy to purchase on the internet
      Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

As Alex has said you can longer get a standalone copy.

Here's some alternatives - https://havecamerawilltravel.com/pho...-alternatives/

I envy your beer!
        Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

I recently did a review of software for my camera club. I compared all the main software packages and I would suggest that you look at DXO Photolab 2. This is available as a single purchase but you will be able to upgrade it as new features are introduced. If you do manage to get a copy of Lightroom you will find no upgrade path which could be a problem if you buy a new camera which isn't recognised by the software.
          I personally use Lightroom Classic and Photoshop CC but I was very impressed with the DXO software.There is a 30 day no restriction trial available. At first you may find it seems complex but it is actually very straightforward to use so give it a try.
          Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Working...
          X