Bee's getting busy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bee's getting busy

I'm in awe of some of the beautiful compositions I see on here, here are a few of my latest shots of bees I hope they are OK? I'm new to Macro and therefore still finding my way
    IMG_2817.jpg, IMG_2810.jpg, IMG_2820.jpg, IMG_2822.jpg, IMG_2827.jpg, IMG_2832.jpg, IMG_2849.jpg,
    Les Griffiths - SLR EOS300, EOS300D, EOS2000D + EOS600D camera body using either 50mm 1.8 Macro lens usually with a reverse ring fitted, 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 wide angle, 75-300mm f/4.0 - 5.6 iii 58mm Zoom lens + 100-400mm f/4.5 - 5.6 L IS II USM lens - all the gear yet no idea!

Re: Bee's getting busy

These seem a little soft IMO

Tom

Comment

I agree with Tom....a very difficult subject....I'd probably get only a few keepers from 50 shots.
      Was flash used?.....I suspect not hence aperture is too open for the required depth of field and shutter too slow to freeze the movement.

The second to last could have been a really excellent shot....hope you post some more..
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Agree with BrianVickers assessment, and the fact that the next to last one had good potential.
        Steven Dillon Photography - Capturing Nature's Art

Comment

Working...
        X