EOS magazine advert
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flickr Issues

Default Re: Flickr Issues

I don't really want to set up another account and why should I?
    if nothing else it would allow you to post images here while you tried to sort out your issue

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    if nothing else it would allow you to post images here while you tried to sort out your issue
    Thanks Stan. Even if I wanted to the service is temporarily unavailable and has been for quite a while.

Brian

I think Flickr needs to get a grip of themselves. There don't seem to be any point of direct contact with them to sort problems. Some two or so years ago when I was having problems with them I closed my account and open a new one and just up-loaded everything that I needed too again.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Quote Originally Posted by ST-EOS View Post
    I too am unable to access my Flickr account from my PC. It says something about me having moved to a new sign in system with a different email address. However my PC only has a stored password for Flickr with the original Yahoo email!
    However I can still see my account using an App on my phone, sadly the App doesn’t show any login details!

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
    I've now managed to login to my account. It seems I must have updated the email address that is associated with my Flickr account. As I have one that I use for this on-line sort of thing I started the sign in using that email and requested a password reset.
    That has now fixed my login problem. My next task is to reduce the number of images that I have on that Flickr account. However as I don't wish to pay a "Pro" subscription I may do as Stan (I think) suggested and set up another account just for images to post on forums.

I've finally been able to access my account. After no response from Flickr to several emails I contacted Smugmug. Bingo, almost by return I received an email from Flickr. After having to go to extreme lengths to prove my identity (I used my website to cross reference images on Flickr) they finally accepted it was indeed me.

Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12