Long Exposure Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Exposure Angel

It would be rude to have passed by without trying something different....so armed with tripod, big stopper and ND grad - 5D4 and 24mm...I went for a long exposure....the sky was seemingly static but some movement was captured over 30 second at f9......comments and critique are welcome...
    Just a like will do....if you do of course but don't feel obliged.

_V190446-7 by brianvickers
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Re: Long Exposure Angel

Works for me Brian

Bill.
    7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

I am very much a fan of your image Brian, but not of the object itself.
      Colin

Comment

Nice shot, but like Colin I can't get over excited about the object
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Nice image, personally I'd like a tad more space either side.
          Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

I like your image Brian, unlike others I also appreciate the statue!.However that may be down to being brought up in a steel making area, it certainly is an impressive structure when veiwed heading North on the A1.
            I have to say I've passed the AOTN on many occasions and never considered making any images of it, maybe I should some day.
            I agree with Tony that It would have been nice to have a bit more space at each side, though I suspect your were at the limit of the 24mm.
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thanks All, yes with 24mm and two filters on the front and then having corrected verticals to a reasonable degree I had to crop a fair bit off the sides....I should have been ten yards further back and allowed more room for post processing.
              I think there is more to the AOTN than the physical structure....its representation, scale, concept and all of that is equally important.
              We have some 'wave' rusty steel sculptures local to us and quite honestly they are ugly and have not much to say......AOTN is in a different league.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Well, I like this image a lot. Yes, a tad more either side may have been good, but nice one Brian.

Something about this makes me think of Tellytubbies, but perhaps I should keep that thought to myself!

Steve.

Comment

Don't tempt me to photoshop them in!
                  Thanks for that Steve!
                  Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Working...
                  X