Air Ambulance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Ambulance

Had the Air Ambulance land pretty much outside my front door this afternoon.

Click for video...
    Air Ambulance lands outside our front door. by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

After speaking with pilots and finding out no casulties were going to be on board I asked if I could take a few photos on their departure.

They were fine with that and I managed to grab a few frames.

Air Ambulance by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Last edited by Coolcat; 07-08-2019, 20:02.
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Air Ambulance

Great set Jeff. The Air Ambulances do a great job, we support the Devon Air Ambulance
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
      Great set Jeff. The Air Ambulances do a great job, we support the Devon Air Ambulance
      Thanks Trev,

Unfortunately as you may all have seen in the news today. The Helicopter I photographed yesterday was (along with two others) called back into action in Clacton On Sea where I live.

Three members of the same family got into difficulties swimming in the sea and the lifeboat was called to assist. All three were recovered to shore but were in a bad way.

They were airlifted to hospital where one of the casualties (14 year old girl) sadly passed away. An 18 year old remains in critical condition in hospital and I believe the third casualty is okay. I can't imagine what the family are going through.

Hopes and prayers that the other casualty recovers from this ordeal.
      Last edited by Coolcat; 08-08-2019, 20:26.
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Jeff, Should have mentioned the Air Ambulances are always grateful for any pictures you can supply them with. Ours down here publishes a magazine I've had several used in the past.
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
          Jeff, Should have mentioned the Air Ambulances are always grateful for any pictures you can supply them with. Ours down here publishes a magazine I've had several used in the past.
          Already done Sir
          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Lovely set Jeff

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tesarver View Post
              Lovely set Jeff

Tom
              Cheers Tom,

It is a marvellous service they provide
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Very nice set Jeff - in my neck of the woods (Central Texas) our air ambulance service is called Life Flight - and like yours, they all provide a very much needed and valuable service!
                Chip B

Canon 80D, 100-400L, 24-105L, 70-300 IS Nano, 18-135 IS, 100 Macro, Tamron 150-600 G2

Comment

Originally posted by ChipB View Post
                  Very nice set Jeff - in my neck of the woods (Central Texas) our air ambulance service is called Life Flight - and like yours, they all provide a very much needed and valuable service!
                  Cheers Chip.

Sadly it has been reported today that the 18 year old who was in critical condition in hospital has passed away.

The third casualty is thankfully on the mend.
                  Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                  X