Canon WiFi vulnerabilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon WiFi vulnerabilities

It looks like for most cameras it's more of a statement of intent to produce new firmware than having much available. Although unless you walk around with WiFi enabled I struggle to see much risk. Even then it'd be one-in-a-million, or much less...

Re: Canon WiFi vulnerabilities

I mentioned to my wife this week how infrequently Canon produce firmware updates and three days later up pops this to make me a liar. It’s a bit meh though isn’t it. She doesn’t use WiFi on her 80D so it doesn’t feel much of an issue, still it’s a vulnerability resolved so it’s hard to grumble about it,
    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

So there's 30 cameras on the list and your wife has the only one that has a patch... now that's lucky!

Comment

It’s that kind of lucky that I bought five lines on the national lottery for today’s rollover...
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

I look forward to my party invite...

Comment

Sadly not...

Comment

Working...
            X