Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Jungle-Very poor customer service

anyone else recently used them?
    I purchased a lens on Wednesday, it should have arrived yesterday...no lens, no confirmation email, no email to say it would be delayed...
    I spoke to them on Thursday re: the missing email..gave them the order no. and they confirmed they had it.
    I tried phoning yesterday, on and off for 40 minutes and no one answered the phone....not impressed!
    Apologies...I really don't like poor customer service...moan over :)

Re: Camera Jungle-Very poor customer service

I've used them in the past without any problems,stuff always arrived as expected.Seems like they may have slipped a bit recently?

Comment

I sent them a 70-300 mk11 (not L) for a valuation & potential p/x. The offer was poor & I decided not to proceed and asked for the lens to be returned. After 2 weeks and about 5 phone calls they sent me a Nikon 70-300!. They then admitted to having 'lost' my Canon Lens.

They offered me the same as their previous p/x figure as recompense. After kicking up a fuss & going up the tree to someone who was prepared to make a decision, they agreed to replace the lost lens with a new Canon 70-300 f4-f5.6 IS II which I accepted.

I then took this lens (unopened) to London Camera Exchange, who offered me the going price less 10% which I accepted & traded it in for a mint condition used Canon EF 17-40L. Excellent service.

Needless to say I won't use Camera Jungle again!
      Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Update: I finally had a reply from customer service, their courier allegedly tried to deliver on Friday, but I was home all day and no sign of anyone on my doorbell cctv and no card through the lerter box... Its out for delivery again today.... And I'm working from home again, so fingers crossed

Sent from my Mate 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X