Osprey fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osprey fishing

A severe crop as I was well over 1/2 mile away, Just lost the sequence in the final stages of the dive (to fast for me), but thought I would include it for a laugh.
    4S7A7005 by David Miller, on Flickr
    4S7A7009 by David Miller, on Flickr
    4S7A7010 by David Miller, on Flickr
    4S7A7011 by David Miller, on Flickr
    4S7A7012 by David Miller, on Flickr
    4S7A7016 by David Miller, on Flickr

Re: Osprey fishing

I have said it before and will say it again , it`s not always about the perfect picture , you may not have something you would hang on the wall , but you have got something to remind you of what you see . Fair chance he will fish there again , why not go and wait for him a bit closer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lepus View Post
      I have said it before and will say it again , it`s not always about the perfect picture , you may not have something you would hang on the wall , but you have got something to remind you of what you see . Fair chance he will fish there again , why not go and wait for him a bit closer ?
      Well said I can't agree more
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Thanks for the comments, a couple of points, this is about 50 miles from home & do not get to many opportunities to go over to that area. Plus it s a RSPB reserve & these are the only place you can go. Saw Marsh Harriers but just to far off to get any decent shots. They are a good reminder & any practice of taking fast action shots is a bonus. So thanks again for the comments.

Comment

Agree with whats already been said but at least you have seen an Osprey and have the proof.

Bill.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Well caught, never seen one

Paul

Comment

The thrill of the sighting is just as good as taking a photograph of it IMO David , good effort as they dive like bullets.
              Steve ( LSINWP )
              1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Working...
              X