Amber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amber

A few from a studio session with Amber. Loving the R!
    All shot at 80-85mm, with RF 24-105, F8, 1/200, iso100. Mixture of strobes, including a Alien Bee for the main light and a gelled strobe for the rear light

DA2A0313.JPG by Garry Macdonald, on Flickr

DA2A0286.JPG by Garry Macdonald, on Flickr

DA2A0282.JPG by Garry Macdonald, on Flickr

DA2A0265.JPG by Garry Macdonald, on Flickr

Comments Welcome
    Garry Macdonald on Flickr
    Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Re: Amber

What a fabulous set....the lighting is really good and nice poses....the model also looks natural and relaxed.....excellent work!
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks Brian, she was a great model. The lighting was good to use. Not done much studio work, and really enjoyed using all their gear!

Thanks Again,

Garry

Comment

A lovely set of pictures. Love the lighting and the poses. Glad that you haven't over edited the face. Very well done both you and the model.
        Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SpringfieldPhoto View Post
          A lovely set of pictures. Love the lighting and the poses. Glad that you haven't over edited the face. Very well done both you and the model.
          Thanks Alan, I appreciate the comments. Editing I know is a very personal thing, but I tend to stay away from the plastic look, and not touch faces unless I've messed up focus �� The R nails focus though,so it saves me ��

Comment

Working...
          X