Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Brakes!!!!! - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brakes!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brakes!!!!!

Hope you like.

Lightning braking 2 by Tony Taylor, on Flickr
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Re: Brakes!!!!!

Cracking shot mate,I see what you meant about the blue/white barriers though.

Comment

Love the Lightning and you have captured the braking well.

For the barriers, may I suggest a selection and then de-saturate. That would end up grey and white and far less obtrusive.
      Colin

Comment

Very nice Tony
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Cracking shot....I didn't know that any were still flying....must have been a fantastic sight!
          Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

There isn't Brian, though one is due too in the U.S, they do fast taxy runs at Bruntry in reheat twice a year for the public with the VC10, Buccaneers, Hunters, Nimrod etc.
            Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
              Cracking shot....I didn't know that any were still flying....must have been a fantastic sight!
              The CAA don't allow what are classed as "complex" aircraft on the civil register(the Vulcan was the only exception when she was still flying)hence no flying Lightnings in the UK Brian.

I'm sure Tony will explain it better.
              Last edited by Guest; 28-08-2019, 14:12.

Comment

Well taken Tony

Tom

Comment

Thank you all, CAA wise complex types tend to be aircraft that have no manual reversion on flying controls etc.

Comment

That was one unlucky skydiver...
                    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Working...
                    X