Challenge 156 Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Challenge 156 Birds

Well done all. Thoroughly enjoyed the images.
    Colin

Comment

Congratulations on winning Gary and well done to the other podium places. And thanks to Brian for taking the time and trouble to run and judge it.

Look forward to your new challenge Gary.
      Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

I am extremely pleased to win against so many excellent images.
        Thanks to Brian for running a well organised competition.
        I will set a new challenge tomorrow
        Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Well done Gary - and many thanks to Brian for organising it all - noble fellow!
          John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
            I cant resist saying that it would be nice if you contributed Lepus....I refer to your PM to me in which you described at length how you probably wouldn't take part.
            I made the effort to run this challenge....let me tell you I am very busy too.
            Sorry , it appears I got your back up . If you are that busy maybe you should of thought a bit longer about doing it ? As I mentioned in my P.M to you , my photography is to compliment my other pass time , which is watching wildlife , I don`t really want to spend my time photographing anything else . I wont make anymore suggestions to you , as I have obviously become an annoyance .

Comment

Its not a bad suggestion Lepus...I have suggested changes to the process to make it a bit more interesting myself. In anything I do I tend to try to put more in than perhaps I should.....but if no one goes the extra mile than things tend to not happen at all.
              Please don't be offended.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Sorry I missed this one Brian as I have been away for most of the month and not very active on the forum , some cracking photos submitted but agree with your choice of the winner a superb effort by Gary.
                Steve ( LSINWP )
                1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Sorry, late to this as I've been away.
                  Great images submitted, as I'm sure Brian hoped for with his theme, and nice to see some new entrants; please continue to support the challenges.
                  So well done to all but particularly leeperry for his smashing and well deserved winner. And I'm gobsmacked to have snuck into 4th place, thanks Brian; knowing the quality of the birding togs on here I knew I had to go outside the box.
                  Canon EOS 7D
                  EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                  Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                  flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Thanks for your comments....good luck with the next challenge!
                    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
                    X