Canon EF 24-700mm F4L IS USM Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon EF 24-700mm F4L IS USM Lens

I loved the winning entry in the reader challenge "Frame it". A well seen and beautifully taken image of the two young monks surrounded by the white arches. A very worthy winner against some stiff competition.

However, I was intrigued to note that it was taken on an EF 24-700mm F4L lens. That is one heck of a walkabout lens and I want one. Before I tackle Mrs C about purchasing such a beast, any idea of the cost?
    Colin

Re: Canon EF 24-700mm F4L IS USM Lens

I think you would need to hire Sherpas to carry a lens like that around though Colin [emoji1787]

Sent from somewhere in Gods County using Tapatalk
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

I think you would need to hire Sherpas to carry a lens like that around though Colin
      Quite happy to suffer for my photography Peter.
      Colin

Comment

You can borrow mine anytime...though mine is the f2.8 version so a tad bigger!
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks Brian, you're a pal. I'll get Mrs C to lug that one around for me.
          Colin

Comment

Only just seen this (a year later!). On a slightly more serious note (!!!), you might consider the CN50x20. I think the EF mount version will work on ordinary EOS-D bodies (rather than cinema) . That's a 50-1500mm lens. But I think I might just check compatibility before splashing out £70k. Almost as expensive as a 1200 f/5.6.

Comment

Working...
            X