Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Yesterday at Covent Garden - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yesterday at Covent Garden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday at Covent Garden

This waitress was outside her restaurant..
    IMG_0364 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr
    A singer with a beautiful operatic voice
    IMG_0333-2 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr

Continuing the "faces" theme..IMG_0652 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr
    A characterful face..
    IMG_0447 by Roy Widdowson, on Flickr
    Last edited by Guest; 20-09-2019, 14:42.

Re: Yesterday at Covent Garden

Nice images Roy and one of my favourite places when in London, although many of the individual shops seem to have been replaced with coffee shops.
    Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin,it was my first time there.I didn't know what shops were there before the coffee shops took over,to me the whole area was full of character,and characters too!

A fruitful five hours with the camera,but far too many to post on Flickr and here.

Comment

Very nice work indeed...I especially like the first one...maybe because of the tones....excellent!
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks Brian,I get what you mean about the tones in the first one.

Comment

I sent the second one to Seija Knight,the opera singer, via her Facebook messenger page,she thanked me for it!

I've found out,with a bit of research,that she's of Australian/Finnish origin.She sang the Australian National Anthem in 2017 at Twickenham before the England-Aussie international.
            Last edited by Guest; 23-09-2019, 21:52.

Comment

Very nice set Roy.
              Particularly like the first one.
              Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

First one works very well

Paul
                EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Thanks Bob and Paul,she seemed to be in her own little world,and wouldn't have seen me looking down from the surrounding balcony above..

Comment

Working...
                  X