• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue eyed Ginger Pud Tat

EY7P1609-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Re: Blue eyed Ginger Pud Tat

Great shot Jeff, I'll have that one as well!
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
      Great shot Jeff, I'll have that one as well!
      Cheers Trev,

That’s how we ended up with seven (and counting) at home
      Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

So cute, Jeff.

Great shot too!
        Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
          So cute, Jeff.

Great shot too!
          Thanks Bo
          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Nice kitten.....I’m guessing the blue eyes will change as he gets a bit bigger.
            We once fostered for Cats Protection...and ended up keeping a similar specimen...he’s 13 now and doesn’t like his photo taken.
            Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by brianvickers View Post
              Nice kitten.....I’m guessing the blue eyes will change as he gets a bit bigger.
              We once fostered for Cats Protection...and ended up keeping a similar specimen...he’s 13 now and doesn’t like his photo taken.
              Cheers Brian,

The eyes will change to their adult colours gradually over the next few weeks.
              Generally (but not exclusively) it’s only white cats that keep their blue eyes in to adulthood
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Nothing does cute like kittens...
                Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Lovely photo of a very cute kitten.
                  Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Originally posted by El Sid View Post

Nothing does cute like kittens...
                    Thanks
                    Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Canon Fan View Post

Lovely photo of a very cute kitten.
                      Cheers
                      Regards,

Jeff

Comment

You have a gift to extract the maximum cuteness out of these little fellas. I would expect they have queues of new owners waiting as soon as the photo's are shown.

I am not into cats, unless they are larger than a Labrador, but even my heart melts when I see your shots ............... very well done.
                        Colin

Comment

Thanks Colin,
                          Much as I love it and also get a never ending stream of new subjects to photograph. I would rather it not be the case that the rescue is nearly always full to capacity with no spare room at the Inn so to speak!
                          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

I am a firm believer that we have as much responsibility to our pets as we do to our children. Only those that can show they have the capacity, understanding and appropriate mental attitude to care for another sentient being, should be "licensed" to care for another member of their family.
                            Colin

Comment

Working...
                            X