X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wolf

Great image and some fabulous shots on your website
    Steve ( LSINWP )
    1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Nicely done, agree with comments about being too central

Paul

Comment

very nice shot but you would have a much stronger composition by moving the wolf to the right so he is looking into the frame and allow a little more space at the bottom
        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
        flickr

Comment

Thanks for your comments. I certainly agree about the composition and I see your points. I used the image uncropped with the original composition even though I saw for myself it was not optimal. But I don't like to crop my images too much. Now I have made a second attempt, cropping the photo so the wolf is on the right side and looking into the center of the image. For the foreground there is not any more space on the original photo, so there is nothing to do about that. Is it better now? I am not sure for myself.

7D_05188-Edit-3.jpg

Or - should I go for a more unconventional aspect ratio and keep more of the nice background colours from the swamp where the wolf is standing?

7D_05188-Edit-4.jpg

Which one do you guys prefer?
          Svein Nedrehagen - svein@nedrehagen.net

Comment

Working...
          X