Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Social Media

Do you use any Social Media?

If you like/follow me I will do the same for you!

Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest
    Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Re: Social Media

Originally posted by Canon Fan View Post
    Do you use any Social Media?
    I'm happy to report that I do not.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

I try to avoid it and am only on a small number of special interest Facebook groups for where there is no alternative. I still receive many 'friend requests' from people I know (and from several I don't) but ignore them all.

Cheers,
      John

Comment

I use social media regularly - mostly facebook but I also post some photos on Instagram from time to time. Facebook is a nice way to stay in touch with people and - when you get old like me - to remember people . I'd say that maybe 3/4 of my activity there is photo related - posting photos to different groups or staying in touch with other photographers to plan and arrange photo sessions and trips or to discuss other photo related topics.

Facebook
        Instagram

Feel free to add/follow!
        Svein Nedrehagen - svein@nedrehagen.net

Comment

Now following both of you.

Tom

Comment

Unlike you, I don't use Instagram or Facebook to communicate with my friends. I also receive requests from strangers, even friends for some reason tend to write to me rather than call. Although we see each other much more often and there is no need for that. I consider Facebook as an alternative platform for business where there are very few chances to sell anything. But you can keep analytical pages for the sake of publishing news. I use instagram more often for business as it is possible to develop it at the expense of https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ programs and to develop the content in the direction in which it is desirable. Facebook offers fewer opportunities in this regard and has more restrictions
            Last edited by RemingtonHuber; 16-11-2022, 00:26.

Comment

Nope confirmed Luddite here, I have a mobile phone under sufferance, my wifs and daughter insist I carry one in case of emergencies, like if I'm in a Glen or up a Mountain.....................................where there's no signal...................................
              Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Working...
              X