eos classifieds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eos classifieds

Probably not the right place to put this but I can't find anywhere else. Why is the "Classified Ads" so difficult to find now? There don't seem to be clear links to it anywhere and it doesn't appear on the Home page. What's the point of having an Ad section if it's not easy to find? I had to really hunt for it and only found it by accident. Forums are on the home page... why not classifieds ?

Also there doesn't seem to be any quick link back to the magazine home page from here!! On any web siteclear and simple navigation is one of the most important factors and it seems to be missing here!
    Last edited by camerasouth; 21-08-2009, 23:01.

Re: eos classifieds

Originally posted by camerasouth View Post
    Probably not the right place to put this but I can't find anywhere else. Why is the "Classified Ads" so difficult to find now?

Also there doesn't seem to be any quick link back to the magazine home page from here!!
    In case other members are also having problems finding the classifieds, they are at:

We are currently in the process of giving the site a complete makeover and we'll start promoting it much more once this work is completed.

You can go direct to the EOS magazine home page by clicking the cover of the magazine at the top of every forum page. Once the classifieds site is updated, we hope to provide clearer links to our other sites, including:
    Accelerate your learning and enhance your EOS photography with our unique and carefully curated collection of resources and accessories for your Canon camera, all handpicked by the EOS magazine team.

Robert

Comment

Working...
    X