1st of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st of 2011

Having not posted/shot anything for a while i finally decided to dust down the equipment and get out there, Weekend and sunshine helped.. A few shots of a local reserve ( Dancersend ) and the Aylesbury canal..Wendover arm at Halton...Amazing really after months of doing nothing you end up snapping everything..And all within a short walking distance of each other...Thankfully!!

Hope you like them,
    Last edited by Rusty1; 17-02-2011, 19:01.

Re: 1st of 2011

For some reason the middle one has not loaded so here it is!!

Comment

Nice set of images the mono grave yard is my favorite,

Coda
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

The B&W images make you feel sorry for the Gamble family, eh?

Comment

All nice shots, like 2 and 4 best...
          EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Do like two and four. The calf looking directly at the camera is a lovely shot.

Also like the shot of the church in colour. That is somewhere I would be going back to time and time again.
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
            X