Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 783 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Digital Photo Professional - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital Photo Professional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Digital Photo Professional

As a Mac and DPP user, I sometimes have a few pictures on a CF card that ideally should be in another folder and I just highlight the shots and drag them down to the appropriate folder structure on the left hand side.

Am I being a bit dense here, have I missed something?

Colin
    Colin

Comment

The newest version of DPP is out 3.8.1 and the big news is there is now an angle adjustment tool for sorting out those horizons.

Still can't move files or folders in Mac OSX 10.6

From the new manual

Last edited by Mark; 27-02-2010, 23:15.

Comment

Thanks Mark, just installed it !

The link below worked for me in case anyone's interested.

Millie

Comment

Have installed also, no problems...

Perhaps Canon HAVE been listening to photographers this time - at least in regard to DPP. Having an angle adjustment has been mentioned more than once... AND now we have one.. Yippee!!!
          Richard

Think before you press the shutter button!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
            The newest version of DPP is out 3.8.1 and the big news is there is now an angle adjustment tool for sorting out those horizons.
            Excellent - thanks for the heads-up... that's the one thing I've been hoping for! Download happening right now...
            I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
            Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

One has to wonder how this will impact the sales of Elements?
              ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by briansquibb View Post
                One has to wonder how this will impact the sales of Elements?
                Hi Brian;

Canon would have to go a looooong way before they came anywhere near having the functionality of Elements in DPP... but... DPP is an excellent program (IMO) that can now handle the majority of my requirements - provided I 'get it right in-camera!'...

That said, I still prefer PS though for any requirements for cloning, noise (Neat Image plug-in) & output sharpening... I think it gives much better & finer control than DPP; and it can be targetted, rather than global...
                Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Looks like time for experimenting then
                  ef-r

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
                    Millie,

The link just seems to go to the 1d page. There is a mention of the new 3.8 software in a .pdf manual but I cannot find the software download. Any pointers.

Cheers,

Malkie
                    Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

Originally posted by malkie9 View Post
                      Millie,

The link just seems to go to the 1d page. There is a mention of the new 3.8 software in a .pdf manual but I cannot find the software download. Any pointers.

Cheers,

Malkie
                      Hi Malkie;

Near the top, select your 'Operating System' first from the drop-down list, then the download link to DPP will show-up (amongst others)... It's then at the top of the list...

It doesn't matter that it's on the 1D page; the download is the same for all DPPs...

Comment

Thanks found it at last.

Must still have water on the brain after being out with the dog up the hills today.

Cheers,

Malkie
                        Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

This may revive my interest in DPP. I upload to Lightroom at present.

Is it best to load to DPP, use some DPP features, then import to Lightroom? Or can you open a lightroom folder in DPP - have tried amd failed to manage the latter.

Any help appeciated.

Comment

Working...
                          X