X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackdaw at Slimbridge

Canon EOS-1D Mark III
    f6.3 1/160s ISO 400 70-200mm IS
    rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Re: Jackdaw at Slimbridge

Sorry but I'm not totaly taken by this one.

I think shots where you look down on the bird are for the main not as pleasing as when you get in line, so I'm afraid you are going to at least get them knees dirty :-) and the colours all look to vivid to me.

May be, a tighter crop and a bit of a tone down would work it, as the tones on the bird are good and charateristic of the species.

Regards Chris
    http://chrisbirding.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Jackdaw at Slimbridge

Originally posted by Xris View Post
      Sorry but I'm not totaly taken by this one.

I think shots where you look down on the bird are for the main not as pleasing as when you get in line, so I'm afraid you are going to at least get them knees dirty :-) and the colours all look to vivid to me.

May be, a tighter crop and a bit of a tone down would work it, as the tones on the bird are good and charateristic of the species.

Regards Chris
      Agree, it would have been good to get low down - but I was looking over a fence regretably - one shot and he was off!

Colours not adjusted but I can see what you mean.
      rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Working...
      X