Cold in Copenhagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold in Copenhagen

I had to go to Copenhagen for a series of business meetings this week so took the camera in the hope I may get a chance to grab some pictures but with the meetings and rubbish light didn't get a real chance. These 2 give an indication of the light quality and just how cold it was. They were take at about 3pm, on the best day. The water is over 150m wide and solid ice the only gap is where a boat broke free and made a chanel out

It was a shame as Copenhagen is a lovely city with some beautiful architecture and people

Re: Cold in Copenhagen

At least you took your camera and tried, the chimney emissions on #2 would have looked great against a blue sky, I think this flat grey light is getting us all down at the moment difficult to get shots with nice contrast etc.

Ray

Comment

Shuddering, theres not even any snow to "brighten" all that ice...
      Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
      Di's Flickr

Comment

The snow was piled up in big black and dirty heaps, mainly on the side of the roads nearthe airport and in the airport, the warmest it got the days I was there was a staggering +1C, I hope that I will get back there later in the year when it is not sooooo cold.

Comment

I feel for you Muscat, and it looks really cold! never mind, better luck next time eh?
          David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
          All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Brrrrrrrrrr, as grey as the UK. My daughter's school has an American graduate teaching for a year and she says she has never seen anywhere so grey, I shall tell her to try Copenhagen!

Joanne
            To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

Working...
            X