Amendment of Photo Challenge entry rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Amendment of Photo Challenge entry rules

The rules look good to me....just wish some of the subjects fit my images.....now as for Woolley surgesting we win a `Millie` would that be to hard for us to see who can colect the most `Millies`?
    maybe someone can come up with a sample of what a `Millie` would look like.

Coda
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Maybe the next comp could be 'something that represents 'a Millie'?

Seriously though, I'm happy with the rule change, and as Millie didn't want them to be called Millie's rules, I'll stop doing that! Sorry Millie!

All the best, mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

OK. Now can some tech-savvy genius explain how you create a link to the rules? I have enough mental exercise trying to cope with the camera!
        Garrett

Still struggling to see the wonder of the world around me.

450D, 18-55mm & 55-250mm kit lenses, 50mm f1.8. Canon PowerShot G12., Ixus 950IS.

Comment

A "Millie" would be gorgeous ....................... and very uncontrollable!

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Heres my Millie

Coda
            Last edited by codachrome; 22-04-2011, 21:27.
            There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
              A "Millie" would be gorgeous ....................... and very uncontrollable!

Colin
              Hi Colin, I hope you are well. I won´t be on this forum until they do something about the ever present resident troll who insists on attacking experienced togs with personal abuse.

Millie x

Comment

Hi

Sorry is this something that has happened in the past or is it something we should all know?

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post
                  Hi Colin, I hope you are well. I won´t be on this forum until they do something about the ever present resident troll who insists on attacking experienced togs with personal abuse.

Millie x
                  I hope that's not me as I brought up about the time limit on the last comp.

Jon
                  EOS 60d, EF50mm 1.8, EF-S18-55mm 3.5-5.6, EF 28-90mm 4-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm 4-5.6 IS, Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 EX DC HSM
                  http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongoodger/

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post

Millie x
                    I am well Millie and hope you are.

In any area where humans interact, be it work, family, or social ................. there is always one! I am generally happy when I recognise who it is, because then I know that it can't be me.

Miss you lots.

Colin
                    Colin

Comment

Working...
                    X