Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I buy EOS film camera?

Hi Kelly
    I also still enjoy film and have a EOS 3 (I have also been buying some FD stuff like the T90 and A1 on eBay and some FD lenses). I don't think that Canon CPS support it any more but I am sure that Pro Dealers and service centres (like Fixation) will service these cameras
    Gary
    www.garywhite-photography.com
    Gary White, MPhil
    Travel Photographer

Comment

Originally posted by Gary - Fulham View Post
      Hi Kelly
      I also still enjoy film and have a EOS 3 (I have also been buying some FD stuff like the T90 and A1 on eBay and some FD lenses). I don't think that Canon CPS support it any more but I am sure that Pro Dealers and service centres (like Fixation) will service these cameras
      Gary
      Hi Gary,
      Great to see a few of us still out there! :)
      I don't think that CPS support any other film cameras other than the 1V. I bought mine on eBay a couple of months ago, and when registering with CPS they 'accepted' the 1V. Probably a matter of time though, until support is withdrawn for film completely
      1Ds II, 1D IIN, 1D II, 5D, 1V HS, 3, 14L II, 16-35L II, 24-70L, 35 f/2, 40 STM, 50L, 85L II, 100L Macro, 135L, 70-200L f/2.8 IS, 70-300​DO, 300L f/4, 1.4x II, 2x II, 580EX II, 430EX II, 270EX, MR-14EX

Comment

I just bought a used ELAN 7 and have loaded a roll of BW film in it. Once I finish the roll and process the roll, I'll post some results

Tom

Comment

Great, look forward to seeing them Tom :)
          1Ds II, 1D IIN, 1D II, 5D, 1V HS, 3, 14L II, 16-35L II, 24-70L, 35 f/2, 40 STM, 50L, 85L II, 100L Macro, 135L, 70-200L f/2.8 IS, 70-300​DO, 300L f/4, 1.4x II, 2x II, 580EX II, 430EX II, 270EX, MR-14EX

Comment

Canon just serviced my 1V, so they support it ..... at the moment!
            Tap tap tap...

Comment

Originally posted by wakarimasen View Post
              Canon just serviced my 1V, so they support it ..... at the moment!
              And they still list it on the Canon UK website!
              www.garywhite-photography.com
              Gary White, MPhil
              Travel Photographer

Comment

I just bought a 1n...pretty spiffy camera. They can be had for a VERY good price!

Comment

Working...
                X