Amsterdam canals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amsterdam canals

As a visitor on this British forum, I thought I'd give you all a sneak preview on my direct home surroundings :)

And how we enjoy it:
    Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
    EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Re: Amsterdam canals

Thanks for sharing, the canals in The Netherlands seem to go through nice inner city locations ... ours tend not too (well didn't do, but things are changing). But our canals in the countryside are very impressive in places. I do like those bridges ... very Dutch I think?

Like them both.

Comment

Great pictures thankf for sharing

Peter
      There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Thnx guys. This is a tipical scene from Amsterdam. But Holland is not completely like that. It's mostly very flat ;)
        Some old cities have canals like Amsterdam. Personally I adore those building that are build a few hundred years ago. And especially from the water, since I than actually take the time to look around :)
        Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
        EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Comment

I would love to visit Amsterdam and the glimpse that you photographed only increases my desire to visit this beautiful city.

Beautiful photographs, and the first is my favorite.

Hello and see you soon.

Marco

Comment

Working...
          X