Instruction Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instruction Manuals

Is there anywhere I can get a copy of a 5D instruction manual. I have downloaded one but would prefer the actual book for when I'm out and about.
    Canon 5D & 40D, Canon 50mm f1.4, Canon 17-40L, Canon 70-200L f4 IS, Canon 135L f2

Re: Instruction Manuals

Contact the Canon Service Centre in Elstree - they'll point you in the right direction.

Try ; 0208 731 4134 or 0870 241 2161
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Dont think so Chris - but from the reason you want it, you may be better with a Magic Lantern field guide, they are very comprehensive.

HTH

Lez
      Regards
      Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
      7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
      24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Comment

EOS magazine sells instruction manuals for a range of Canon consumer products. Some of the manuals for older EOS cameras are only available as photocopies - but we still have the original instruction booklets for the EOS 5D. With digital cameras, the original manuals are only available as part of a kit which includes the software CDs. Full details are at:
        Accelerate your learning and enhance your EOS photography with our unique and carefully curated collection of resources and accessories for your Canon camera, all handpicked by the EOS magazine team.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

I stand corrected - I knew that when I enquired about a manual, it was only a photocopy.
          Regards
          Lez

5Ds // 5D Mark III //
          7D Mark II // 16-35 f4L // 24-70 f2.8L II //
          24-105 f4L II // 70-200 f4 L // 70-200 f2.8 Lis II // 50 f1.2L // 85 f1.8 //100 f2.8Lis // 200 f2.8L // 300 f4Lis // 1.4ex // .......... and a longer wish list

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I've gone for the Magic Lantern guide as I've got all the software already just missing a manual.
            Canon 5D & 40D, Canon 50mm f1.4, Canon 17-40L, Canon 70-200L f4 IS, Canon 135L f2

Comment

Comment

IIRC if you go to the Canon Australia site all manuals are available for a free download, something to do with a legal requirement there.
                --
                Colin
                http://fotos-espana.com
                http://macameraclub.com
                http://turnspain.com

Comment

Working...
                X