Conwy Castle, Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conwy Castle, Wales

Just processing some of my images from my holiday in May. Visited Conwy Castle and took a few images, as you do. Here are some after post processing

1. Inside the castle itself.

2. Views of the bridges from the castle wall.

3. View from inside one of the towers, looking up.

4. View from outside the castle. (my least favourite)

Hope you like them?

Regards

Bruce

Re: Conwy Castle, Wales

A first class set of pictures! Thank you for sharing them.
    Regards Eddie.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Thank you Eddie

Comment

Excellent set of images.
        Number 1 & 3 are my favourites.
        How have you achieved the sky in number 1?

Dave

Comment

Bruce, they're a great set of images, and you were really lucky to have that sky as well, I think it makes the shots. #1 and #3 for me as well, but nothing wrong with the other two!

Thanks for posting.

All the best, Mike.
          flickr
          5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Nice set of images..I love the north coast of Wales...been a long time since I was down there,,,,Still got the slide films unprocessed.

Peter
            There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

WOW. Every single one of them is a WITT (wish I'd took that) I particularly like the first one, and the one looking up the tower.
              Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
              Di's Flickr

Comment

Congratulations! These photographs are beautiful, perfect in composition and precise in detail, a real pleasure for the eyes.

very bravo :-)

See you soon.

Marco

Comment

Ace!!
                  What amazing skies!
                  Cheers, Chris.
                  Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Great set. Your work with these is excellent. Well presented too.

Comment

Hi, they are stunning shots of the castle, particulaly shot 1 & 2, if I were you I would be looking up the castle address and sending them samples with a view to purchase, failing that card and calendaers would definatly take them! in an ideal world you would loose the car in shot 2.

Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by APOY1998 View Post
                        Hi, they are stunning shots of the castle, particulaly shot 1 & 2, if I were you I would be looking up the castle address and sending them samples with a view to purchase, failing that card and calendaers would definatly take them! in an ideal world you would loose the car in shot 2.

Graham.
                        Thank you Graham, never thought of sending the castle the images, will let you know how I get on.

Comment

Working...
                        X