Copacabana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copacabana

This is probably one of the most photographed icons, slightly different composition.
    Canaon 5D, f4, iso200, 24-105 @58mm

The night shot is from my hotel hand held leaning on the balcony.
    f16, iso400, 24-105 @ 35mm, 4sec expo

c&c welcome
    Attached Files

Re: Copacabana

The Icon is nice but I wish you had captured the left arm as well. If this wasn't possible, then perhaps only the head and a bit of the shoulder would have been a powerful picture. The night shot is quite nice. Very impressive. Good that you didn't fall over.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I like them both and I can see where you were coming from with thecomposition of the statue.

A tip for night shots: Don't wait until dark, take the shot at dusk when there is still some dark indigo blue left in the sky. It looks much better.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Nice images ,

Coda
        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Working...
        X