Couple of ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of ideas

Firstly, a subject already talked about, I would like some way of tracing threads I have replied to so I can view additional comments. I know they are already there thanks to the green symbol but they are all over the place and impossible to track.

Secondly, what about a list of photographic locations with details of best times to be there. Again I am aware of the locations threads but if I were going to for instance, the lakes, it would be so much better if I could compile a list of locations rather than drive around hoping to spot something, and even better planning the best time to be there.

It is a bit like wanting to photograph the northern light, I would have no idea of the best location, the weather requirements, the best time of year etc.

Graham.

Re: Couple of ideas

hi Graham it look like you have to use the drop down box above first post and subscribe to the thread and from there set the setting to email when new post is posted,
    EOS 60d, EF50mm 1.8, EF-S18-55mm 3.5-5.6, EF 28-90mm 4-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm 4-5.6 IS, Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 EX DC HSM
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongoodger/

Comment

Working...
    X