Do you own a Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - Rebate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you own a Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - Rebate

I purchased the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II along with a T3i (which I give 5 stars). My plan was to give or sell this printer, so when I did the rebate I only cut out the UPC partially through the box. Canon rejected the rebate noting that the instructions were to cut through the entire box (my bad!). They are now telling me they will honor the rebate if I scan/copy the manual cover and first page and send it to them. Because I want to sell the printer as New-in-Box, I don't want to break the seal. If you have this printer, could you send me a scanned pdf of the cover and first page of the manual (I don't want to use the electronic version as it will look too perfect). Thank you. cliffu@yahoo.com. - Note that if you see my email in this posting, I am waiting for a response (I'll revise this when I receive a pdf). Thanks.

Re: Do you own a Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - Rebate

There was no manual with mine other than the electronic one. The box and all the paper stuff was recycled when I got my rebate. So sorry I can't help.

Just intrigued that Canon think there's a paper manual in the box.

Comment

Re: Do you own a Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - Rebate

Why buy a printer just to sell it? Is it just so you can make $300 rebate?

Comment

Working...
      X