Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Rapid (USA manufactured) camera strapsaps

Hi,

I'm very impressed by these diagonal straps and am wondering if anyone has used them and/or knows of a UK stockist.

www.blackrapid.com/

TIA

Dave

Re: Black Rapid (USA manufactured) camera strapsaps

Dead sexy. Gotta get one or I'll die. Why not just order one from over-seas?

Mind you there's a distinct possibility of smacking someone in the mouth with your camera judging by the video.http://www.blackrapid.com/video/intr...on-to-r-strap/

Priceless! I can see you'll go a long way on this forum (Welcome by the way)

PS: No! this one is better - High Noon
    Last edited by carregwen; 25-09-2009, 22:12.

Comment

Rolling with laughter!
      Dave

Comment

hello dave i have a black rapid best thing ihave bought for while i got mine in singapore while visiting my daughter dont know of uk stockist sorry

Comment

Be careful... http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/771373/0/

Comment

I haven't used a neck or shoulder strap for a good few years now. I keep a Canon hand strap permanently attached. If anything goes around my neck it's a little Billingham, sometimes with a single partition in it (most often not).
            Dave

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for your comments and links, and thanks Carregwen for your welcome - it's great to have the Forum back.

The links have thrown up quite a number of concerns, obviously, but, on balance, I'm still inclined to look for a way of having a go with one of these straps.

However, the additional import costs in buying from the US are such that I'm going to check on possible EU stockists, and E-Bay, before doing anything else.

In the event that I get one I'll post my findings on here

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X