Unable to log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to log in

After login in I'm constantly being told that I have not logged in and the prob is getting worse!!!!! I to lo in ar least 6 times just to leave this message??????
    Alun

Re: Unable to log in

Alun - on my other computer I keep going round in circles to log in. I've discovered that if I spell my password wrong - the next time I try to log in with the right password it works. Not got a clue why this is. On my big lap top everything is fine, on my older one I always have to do this. Worth a try next time its not granting access.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

I noticed this 'appeared to happen' to me a few times, but I had used the back button in the browser and ended up on a page that looked like I hadn't logged in!

Also, sometimes I find I can't log in from the main page, but if I'm in a thread and then log in, it's fine. Usually no problem, once you're aware of it!

All the best, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

I seldom logout, that seems to work for me.
        Bob Turner
        Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

This always happens to me. I can never log in successfully from the home page, but it works from one of the category pages.

Ian
          EOS600D, 17-40mm L, 70-300mm IS, 50mm f1.8, 18-135mm STM, Powershot S95, 12 extension tube, Speedlight 380 EX.

Comment

Interesting post - this happens to me too. Try to log in from the start page nothing happens, click on latest post tabs and when the list page opens I am logged in! I just go straight to latest posts now and get logged in for "free"!

Comment

Thanks all for your replies. I had similar probs logging into this page just toread your comments and decided to not try again until I had read any posible comments, strange thing was that although I was not logged in according to the page top, upon reading the replies, I suddenly was logged on. I thought that there might have been a moddy reading this page!!!!!
              Alun

Comment

Seems to happen to me all the time.

I have to log in in the posts section then hit the forum page before the site recognises me. Then I can read the posts.

If I try to log in after I have read a few posts I cannot then reply to these posts.

Raised this with Robert a few times but seems to be a quirk of the site.
                Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Comment

Working...
                X