Adobe Photoshop Lightroom half price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom half price.

hey all, just a heads up I noticed that Adobe are offering Lightroom 3 for half price for a few weeks, did a post about it on my site:
    Adobe sale, Save 50% off Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3, plus free shipping!

sorry I've been a bit quiet around here, I haven't been doing a lot of photography of late, broke my ankle in 2009 and sadly doctors didn't believe me it was still sore, turned out I'd torn both the Longus and Brevis tendons in my ankle. Getting better now that they believe me and have operated, hope to be adding lots more pics soon!

--- If this is the wrong forum, can an admin please remove, delete or let me know where to post.
    regards
    Gav.
    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Twitter: @PicturesqueScot

Re: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom half price.

just letting you know the offer from Adobe has been extended until 5th of March.
    Sorry I've not been around much. Sadly the ankle surgery and carpal tunnel surgery have both been unsuccessful, so have to wait and see what happens next. I hope to be shooting a lot more in the future!

Comment

Student discount for Adobe Lightroom 3.

Another update on the Lightroom front, a very big discount for students, if you're a student you can get lightroom 3 for £39.99!

ADOBE Photoshop Lightroom 3 Student Edition, Half Price from Currys!

makes me wish I was a student again!

Comment

Working...
      X