Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why Not Monthly

I like EOS Magazine the way it is.

EOS Magazine (IMHO) is better than all those other monthly photographic mags and this is my opinion why:-
    There is less advertising (4 pages), an off-the shelf monthly dedicates around 30% of content to advertising (30+ pages), based on my last monthly purchase. It was my last.
    EOS Magazine talks about everything Canon/EOS. The monthly mags talk about all other brands, I don't use the other brands.
    EOS Magazine talks about tips/tricks/settings/ for EOS cameras and shows where all the buttons are for all cameras.The latest issue shows the custom buttons and how to dedicate them.
    I'm not interested in buttons and settings for the other brands.
    In a nutshell EOS Magazine talks about me and my equipment.
    For EOS Magazine to put that in to a monthly then there would be less pages, less to look forward to and ultimately a more expensive publication with additional postage costs etc.
    I keep my EOS Magazines for reference and keeping 4 magazines a year is easier and more convenient than keeping 12.

Just my opinion

Comment

Re: Why Not Monthly

Read 12 months worth of other camera magazines and you are quickly back to where you started. Maybe 6 issues a year is a possibility but it's the quality I want and an understanding of the basics that I can transfer to other models rather than a reprint with a new model pics.

Comment

Working...
      X